- Please Drive very Slowly, you are driving on a Public Bridleway used by Walkers, Horses and Mountain Bikes.
- Under 14yrs are not permitted at the fishery.
- 14yrs and over must be able to provide valid I.D when asked (No ID No Fishing).
- 14yrs to 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have a Valid Enviromental Agency rod licence.
- Stop at the fishery office on arrival to sign in and pay.
- Landing nets & unhooking mats must be dipped on arrival to prevent the spread of fish diseases.
- Rods must not be left unattended.
- Do not strike to set the hook beyond reasonable force.
- Never lift fish above knee height, keep the fish wet and return ASAP.
- Sacking of fish is only permitted for weighing purposes only.
- Keep nets ask before use. No carp to be retained.
- You must have and use fish care antiseptic when needed.
- Barbless hooks only, No micro barb, No filed filed, No trebles.
- No Main line braid other than hook link or spomb & marker rod.
- Minimum 12lb mainline.
- Safety rigs must be used.
- No leadcore lines.
- 32" landing net required for carp fishing.
- Bait boats - Ask before use.
- Single barbless hook if spinning for perch.
- No out of date Baits.
- No Cat & Dog meats.
- Particle baits must be properly prepared and soft to squeeze.
- Do not discard bait on the bank.
- Take all your rubbish home.
- Do not put glass bottles in the rubbish skips.
- Please put your vehicle in the car park after unloading.
- Fishery Gates are locked from 6pm to 8am for your security and ours.
- No other visiting guests other than those booked in are allowed onsite.
- We do not allow take away deliveries onsite.
- No Dogs allowed onsite.
- No Swimming or Wading in the water.
- No Heavy drinking, drugs, guns, drones, loud radios or shouting.
- Stoves & BBQ must be raised to pevent scorching.
- Green bivvy style Tents / shelters only.
- All accidents must be recorded in the accident book in the fishery office.
- First aid kit is in the Fishery office.
- Caution should be taken when net dipping in disinfectant, ask for assistance if unsure. You are responcible for your own personal pretective equipment.
- Caution should be taken, when walking around the lake day and night as trip hazards are present e.g uneven ground, rabbit holes, slippery surface, bare roots and branches.
- Caution should be taken camping under trees - Falling branches and lightening strikes can kill.
- Fishing should stop when lightening is present.
- The lake water is very cold, the edges shallow but with steep holes, avoid falling in. Life rings are positioned around the lake to be used only to save life.
- It is a condition of payment that we have the right to search your vehicle at any time.
- The removal, killing, eating or transfer of any fish will mean a claim by the owners for full compensation.
- Niether the company nor its employees shall be held responsible for loss or damage to any of your property however caused.
- Anglers, guests or visitors are not entitled to make any claim against Gweryd lakes or employees of any loss, injury or theft.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time.
- We reserve th right to alter these terms at any time without prior notice.