- Pre Booked fishing only.
- Drive very Slowly, you are driving on a Public Bridleway used by Walkers, Horses and Mountain Bikes.
- Stop at the fishery office on arrival sign in. Cash only.
- Under 14yrs are not allowed onsite.
- 14yrs and over must be able to provide valid I.D when asked.
- 14yrs to 18yrs must be accompanied by an experienced fishing adult.
- You must be able to show a Valid Enviromental Agency rod licence.
- No Caravans.
- Viewing by appointment only.
- Rods must not be left unattended.
- Do not strike to set the hook beyond reasonable force.
- Never lift fish above knee height, keep the fish wet and return ASAP.
- Sacking of fish is only permitted for weighing purposes only.
- No Keep nets.
- You must have and use fish care antiseptic when needed.
- 1 Rod Surface fishing only.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No Main line braid.
- Braided hook link and spomb is permitted.
- Minimum 10lb mainline.
- Safety rigs must be used at all times.
- 1 x 30" landing net per Fisherman.
- Single barbless hook if spinning for perch
- No Sonar or Deeper Devices.
- Bait Boats, No Rig Dropping, Ask before use.
- No out of date Baits.
- No Cat & Dog meats.
- No Live baiting.
- Do not discard Bait on the bank. Skip it or take it home.
- Landing nets and unhooking mats should be dipped in the disinfectant provided on arrival and before leaving site.
- All footwear and other equipment that will com into contact with the lake should be also dipped in the disinfectant provided on entering / leaving site. All footwear / equipment should be imemersed in disinfectant for at least 15 minutes before being rinsed with tap water.
- If anglers have handled fish, they should be advised to thoughly clean thier hands with soap and water before leaving site. After cleaning with soap and water a hand gel should be applied.
- Please take all your rubbish home.
- No Glass Bottles on site.
- Please put your vehicle in the car parks after unloading.
- Fishery Gates are locked from 6pm to 8am for your security and ours.
- No other visiting guests other than those booked in are allowed onsite.
- No take away deliveries onsite.
- No Dogs allowed.
- No Swimming.
- No Heavy Drinking, Drugs, Guns, Target Catapults, Drones, Loud radios or shouting.
- BBQ & Fire pits must be raised to pevent scorching.
- Green bivvy style shelters only.
- 24hrs - Booked Arrival time to leaving the peg.
- All accidents must be recorded in the accident book in the fishery office.
- First aid kit is in the Fishery office or call 999
- Caution should be taken when net dipping in disinfectant, ask for assistance if unsure. You are responcible for your own personal pretective equipment.
- Caution should be taken, when walking around the lake & night, trip hazards are present e.g uneven ground, rabbit holes, slippery surface, bare roots and branches.
- Caution should be taken camping under trees - Falling branches.
- Fishing should stop when lightening is present.
- Lake water is cold, the edges shallow but with steep holes, avoid falling in. Life rings are positioned around the lake to be used only to save life.
- It is a condition of payment that we have the right to search your vehicle at any time.
- The removal, killing, eating or transfer of any fish will mean a claim by the owners for full compensation.
- Niether the company nor its employees shall be held responsible for loss or damage to any of your property however caused.
- Anglers, guests or visitors are not entitled to make any claim against Gweryd lakes or employees of any loss, injury or theft.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time.
- We reserve th right to alter these terms at any time without prior notice.