- Payment link and Booking will expire in 1hr if payment is not received.
- Drive very Slowly, you are driving on a Public Bridleway used by Walkers, Horses and Bikes.
- Stop at the fishery office and sign in.
- You must have a Valid Enviromental Rod Licence. (No licence no fishing)
- No under 14yrs allowed onsite.
- 14yrs and over must be able to provide valid I.D when asked.
- 14yrs to 18yrs fishing must be accompanied by paid adult.
- No Caravans, Motor homes.
- Viewing by appointment only.
- Do not strike to set the hook beyond reasonable force.
- Never lift fish above knee hieght, keep the fish wet and return ASAP.
- Sacking of fish is only permitted for wieghing only.
- No Keep nets.
- You must have and use fish care antiseptic when needed.
- Rods / Rigs must not be left unattended in the water (E.A. Rules state you must not be more than 3 meters from your rods)
- Barbless hooks only.
- No Micro barbed Hooks.
- No Mainline braid
- Braided hook link and Spomb rod permitted.
- Minimum 12lb Mainline
- Minimum 12lb Hook Link
- Safety rigs must be used at all times.
- 1 x 30" wide landing net per Angler (No Net Sharing)
- No Spinning
- No Bait Boats. (Disabled Blue badge holders are permitted)
- No baiting poles
- No Pole or Sea fishing rods.
Bait - fresh is best
- No Non Biodegradable baits eg fake corns, foams, plastics
- No Tinned Cat & Dog meats
- No Peanuts,Tiger Nuts
- Landing nets and unhooking mats should be dipped in the disinfectant provided on arrival and before leaving site.
- If anglers have handled fish, they should be advised to thoughly clean thier hands with soap and water before leaving site. After cleaning with soap and water a hand gel should be applied.
- 2 Rods only per Angler if sharing a peg
- Pegs cannot be reserved
- Stay on your chosen peg, No moving.
- No Walking and Stalking
- No fouling in the woods
- Put your vehicle in the car park after unloading
- Fishery Gates are locked from 6.30pm to 8am
- No visiting guests allowed onsite
- No take away deliveries
- No Dogs
- No Wading, No Swimming
- No Heavy Drinking, Drugs, Guns, Target Catapults, Drones, Loud radios or shouting
- BBQs Must be raised to pevent scorching and take your ash home
- Green / Camo bivvy style shelters only
- Take all your rubbish home
- All accidents must be recorded in the accident book in the fishery office.
- First aid kit is in the Fishery office or call 999
- Caution should be taken when net dipping in disinfectant, ask for assistance if unsure. You are responcible for your own personal pretective equipment.
- Caution should be taken, when walking around the lake & night, trip hazards are present e.g uneven ground, rabbit holes, slippery surface, bare roots and branches.
- Caution should be taken camping under trees - Falling branches.
- Fishing should stop when lightening is present.
- Lake water is cold, the edges shallow but with steep holes, avoid falling in. Life rings are positioned around the lake to be used only to save life.
- It is a condition of payment that we have the right to search your vehicle at any time.
- Provide a fishing club Character Reference, if asked for.
- The removal, killing, eating or transfer of any fish will mean a claim by the owners for full compensation.
- Niether the company nor its employees shall be held responsible for loss or damage to any of your property however caused.
- Anglers, guests or visitors are not entitled to make any claim against Gweryd lakes or employees of any loss, injury or theft.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time.
- We reserve th right to alter these terms at any time without prior notice.