- Booked in fishing only.
- Drive very Slowly in and out, you are driving over a Public Bridleway used by Walkers, Horses and Mountain bikes.
- Stop at the Fishery office on arrival sign in. Cash only
- Sorry, Under 14yrs are not allowed onsite.
- 14yrs and over must be able to provide I.D when asked.
- 14yrs to 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have a Valid Enviromental Agency Rod Licence.
- No visitors.
- Viewing by appointment only.
- Landing nets & unhooking mats must be dipped on arrival to prevent the spread of diseases.
- Rods must not be left unattended.
- Do not strike to set the hook beyond reasonable force.
- Never lift any fish above knee hieght, keep the fish wet and return ASAP.
- Sacking of fish is permitted for wieghing purposes only.
- No Keep nets.
- You must have and use fish care antiseptic when needed.
- Surface fishing is allowed.
- Barbless hooks only, No Micro barb, No Filed, No trebles.
- No Mainline braid.
- Braid for hook link and Spomb is permitted.
- Minimum 10lbs mainline.
- Safety rigs must be used at all times.
- 30" landing net required for carp fishing.
- Single barbless hook if spinning for perch.
- Sonar Devices, ask before use.
- Bait Boats, ask before use.
- No Out of Date Baits.
- No Cat & Dog meats.
- No live baiting.
- Do not discard bait on the bank. Skip it or take it home.
- Please take all your rubbish including cigarette ends home.
- Do not put glass bottles in the blue rubbish skips.
- Please put your vehicle in the car parks after unloading.
- Fishery gates are locked from 6.30pm to 8am for your security.
- No other visiting guests other than those booked in are allowed onsite.
- We do not allow take away deliveries onsite.
- No dogs allowed.
- No Swimming.
- No Heavy Drinking, Drugs, Guns, Target Catapults, Drones Loud radios or shouting.
- BBQ & Fire Pits must be raised to prevent scorching.
- Green bivvy style shelters only.
- No Caravans or Motor Holmes.
- 24hr CCTV
- Accidents must be recorded in the log book in the fishery office.
- First aid kit is kept in the fishery office or call at the house or 999
- Caution should be taken when net dipping in disinfectant, ask for assistance if unsure. You are responcible for your own personal protective equipment.
- Caution should be taken when walking around the fishery day & night, trip hazards are present e.g uneven ground, rabbit hole, bare roots and slippery surfaces.
- Caution should be taken when camping under trees - Falling branches.
- Fishing should stop when lightening is present.
- Lake water is cold, the edges shallow but with steep holes, avoid falling in. Life rings are positioned around the lake to be used to save life.
- It is a condition of payment that we reserve the right to seach your vehicle at anytime.
- The removal, Killing, Eating or Transfer of any fish will mean a claim by the owners of Gweryd lakes for full compensation.
- Niether the company nor its employees shalll be responsible for the loss or damage to any of your property however caused.
- Anglers, guests or visitors are not entitled to make any claim against Gweryd Lakes or its employees of any sort, injury or theft.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter rules, these terms at anytime with out prior notice.