- Drive Slowly in and out, you are driving on a Public Bridleway used by Walkers, Horses and Bikes.
- Stop at the Fishery office on arrival sign in.
- You must have a valid Enviromental Rod Licence.(No Licence no fishing)
- No under 14yrs allowed onsite.
- 14yrs and over must be able to provide I.D when asked.
- 14yrs to 18yrs fishing must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- No Caravans, Motor homes
- Viewing is by appointment only.
- Do not strike to set the hook beyond reasonable force.
- Never lift any fish above knee hieght, keep the fish wet and return ASAP.
- Sacking of fish is permitted for wieghing only.
- No Keep nets.
- You must have and use fish care antiseptic on all hooked fish.
- 1 Rod Surface fishing only.
- Rods / Rigs must not be left unattended in the water. (E.A.Rules state you must not be more than 3 meters from your rods).
Tackle / Rigs
- Barbless hooks only,
- No flattened filed crushed, Micro Barbed Hooks.
- No Mainline braid.
- Braided hook link and Spomb is permitted.
- Minimum 12lbs line hook to reel.
- Safety rigs must be used at all times.
- 30" wide landing net per Angler (No Net Sharing)
- No Spinning.
- No Bait boats. (Disabled blue badge holders are permitted)
- No Baiting Pole & Spoons.
- No Pole fishing
- No Non Biodegradable baits eg fake corn, foams, plastics
- No Tinned Cat & Dog meats
- No Tiger Nuts, Peanuts
- Landing nets and unhooking mats, must be dipped on arrival in the disinfectant provided and again before leaving site.
- If anglers have handled fish, they should be advised to thoughly clean their hands with soap and water a disinfectant hand gel should be applied.
- Take all your rubbish and cigarette ends home.
- Pegs cannot be reserved.
- Fish from the peg only
- No fouling in the woods.
- Please put your vehicle in the car parks after unloading.
- Fishery gates are locked from 6.30pm to 7.45am.
- No visiting guests allowed onsite.
- No takeway deliveries.
- No dogs.
- No Swimming.
- No Heavy Drinking, Drugs, Guns, Target Catapults, Drones Loud radios shouting and Bait boats.
- BBQs Must be raised to prevent scorching and take your ash home.
- Green / Camo bivvy only.
- Accidents must be recorded in the log book in the fishery office.
- First aid kit is kept in the fishery office or call at the house or 999
- Caution should be taken when net dipping in disinfectant, ask for assistance if unsure. You are responcible for your own personal protective equipment.
- Caution should be taken when walking around the fishery day & night, trip hazards are present e.g uneven ground, rabbit hole, bare roots and slippery surfaces.
- Caution should be taken when camping under trees - Falling branches.
- Fishing should stop when lightening is present.
- Lake water is cold, the edges shallow but with steep holes, avoid falling in. Life rings are positioned around the lake to be used to save life.
- It is a condition of payment that we reserve the right to seach your vehicle at anytime.
- Provide a fishing club Character Reference is ask.
- The removal, Killing, Eating or Transfer of any fish will mean a claim by the owners of Gweryd lakes for full compensation.
- Niether the company nor its employees shall be responsible for the loss or damage to any of your property however caused.
- Anglers, guests or visitors are not entitled to make any claim against Gweryd Lakes or its employees of any sort, injury or theft.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter rules, these terms at anytime with out prior notice.